What's Your Return to Work Strategy?
Vision Technologies, a national network integrator, has developed a series of Return to Work solutions in response to the new digital transformation challenges.
Screening, Protection & Tracing (SPT) Solutions and Touchless Visual Communication & Collaboration (TVCC) Solutions will help you and your customers return to work safely and securely.
- Touchless Access Control
- Elevated Skin Temperature Detection (EST)
- Mask Detection
- Access Control, Video & Visitor Management Integration
- Contact Tracing
- Density & Social Distancing Policy Enforcement
- NDAA & TAA Compliant Solutions Available
- Touchless Conference Rooms
- Occupancy & Social Distancing Policy Enforcement
- Conference & Huddle Room Scheduling & Analytics
- In-Office & WFH Conferencing Solutions
- Digital Signage for Policy & Real-Time Communication
- Visitor Management System Integration
- Self-Deployable & Fully Integrated Solutions
Using our Integrated Technology Delivery (ITD®) methodology, we offer design, installation, support, and project management for Wireless Systems, Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), Passive Optical Networking (PON), Voice/Data, Security, Audio-Visual, and Video Teleconferencing.
Screening, Protection & Tracing
Vision Technologies Scavenger Hunt
Corporate Headquarters 6704 Curtis Court Glen Burnie, MD 21060
Phone: 410.424.2183 Fax: 410.424.2208
Northern Virginia Office 14140 Parke Long Court, Suite L Chantilly, VA 20151
Phone: 703.439.1495 Fax: 571.323.1850
Nevada Office 6275 Harrison Drive, Suite 6 Las Vegas, NV 89120
Phone: 702.329.5591 Fax: 410.424.2208
Sales 410.709.6930 866.746.1122
General Information email@example.com
Vision Technologies Chat
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
This event is powered by:
Need Tech Support?
If you are a registered attendee, please login with your email address and the password: DBCE20. The password is case sensitive.
For technical support access the FAQs & Tech Support Tab.
This site has been optimized for Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. If you usually use Internet Explorer, please switch to an alternative browser.